APP is fortunate to have an amazing group of supporters who raise money for the charity and awareness of PP through all sorts of fun activities. However, we always need more of you to ensure we can keep operating our vital information and peer support services.
Here are just a few ways to get involved and help:
- Organise a fundraising event in your local area – from Art sales to Zumba, every £ you raise helps us to help more people affected by PP.
- Get sporty! Run, swim or cycle an event and raise sponsorship for APP. Tell us about it here and send us any photos and fundraising links.
- Take part in a fundraising event - for details of upcoming events in your local area, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @ActionOnPP and keep an eye on the latest fundraising news on this website.
- Are you a member of a club or society that could hold a fundraising event for APP or let us have a stall at an event where we could collect donations? Let us know.
- Having a clear out? Sell your unwanted items via Ebay for Charity and donate part or all of the proceeds to APP.
We offer inspiration, support and congratulations in a fundraisers’ teamspace on Facebook that you can join and we can provide APP t-shirts, balloons and other nice freebies! Get in touch and tell us what you need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to help coordinate and promote activities in your part of the UK? Become an APP Fundraising Volunteer in your local area – contact us, email email@example.com for details.