- Jenny Mason is running the Clayton 10K on 10th May
- Helen Jackson is taking on the Tough Mudder obstacle + mud challenge in the Midlands on 13th May.
- Deborah Page, Clinical Lead of the Perinatal Mental Health Team at Leeds MBU is taking part in the Great North Swim in June.
- Sally Wilson (listen to her story on iPlayer) and Ruth Mullineux will be taking the plunge in a cold lake in Wales in July.
- Andy Henderson (who built APP’s website) is cycling 300 miles across France in the Hayling Cycle Ride in July.
Thanks and good luck to you all.
Congratulations to Holly Haywood who ran the Brighton Marathon on 9th April in 5h 46m in blazing heat! Only 10 more marathons to go.
Congratulations also to KT who completed the London Marathon at the weekend, raising £4,000 for APP. We’re waiting to hear more about her experience.
If you’re taking on a challenge for APP please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org