We will celebrate Mums with musical events all over the country, raising awareness of the need for adequate maternal mental health care services in every area of the UK, and raising much-needed funds to support APP’s vital work supporting women & families affected by Postpartum Psychosis.
Find out what’s going on and join in here.
How you can help
Are you musical? Do you know someone that is?
Hold a musical event and help APP raise funds to support mums and families affected by severe postnatal illness.
Plan an event in the first week of May
- Invite friends for a music evening in your home
- Hold a concert at your local music venue, café, school, hospital, community centre
- Organise a band night in your local pub
- Ask your favourite band to do something to support us
Download our Event Organiser Factsheet here.
Tell us about your event
- Register your event online here or send us an email and tell us if we can help you promote your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Facebook event and interact with other Music 4 Mums organisers and supporters
- Take pictures & videos of your event and send them to us!
- Follow the campaign at www.app-network.org/m4mums
- Use the hashtags! #m4mums and #ActiononPP
Other ways to help promote Music4Mums
- Send us your music related photos & videos
- Take a photo with #m4mums hasthag and send it to us!
- Send us your suggestions for songs via Facebook & Twitter
- Spread the word about Music 4 Mums and help others to set up their own event
How to donate the money you raise
Donate funds online via CAF
Ask your donors to Gift Aid their donation - download this form before your event.
Send cheques to: Action on Postpartum Psychosis,
The Barberry National Centre for Mental Health,
25 Vincent Drive, Birmingham B15 2FG