PPTalk Online Community Terms & Conditions
- The PPTalk Community is for use by those with personal experience of Postpartum Psychosis, their partners or family members. Health professionals, researchers, companies, and journalists should contact APP via email or Facebook.
- All users have a user name that is displayed alongside posts on the forum. Your user name is a name by which you wish to be known (first name or nickname). Please do not use your first name and surname. Don’t post personal contact details including address, telephone numbers, personal email addresses [or instant messaging]. Any posts providing personal contact details will be removed.
- APP has a team of ‘Peer Support Volunteers’ who have recovered from PP (or are the partner of someone who has recovered). Volunteers are “experts by experience” and are not counsellors or health professionals. They can offer their own experiences, empathetic support and signpost to resources and sources of support that might be helpful.
- APP trustees and staff use the username format ie. elli_at_APP. APP Volunteers have a badge to show they are a trained APP Peer Support Volunteer.
- Our volunteers check the forum daily, and try to respond as quickly as possible. They may not be able to respond in emergencies. IF YOU NEED URGENT HELP, please contact:
Your GP or mental health team
- We will endeavour to keep spam, advertising, malicious comments, and personally identifying information off the forum. Please let us know asap if you spot anything that shouldn’t be there.
- For help & queries regarding community moderation or content, contact the moderator firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the forum you are agreeing Health Unlocked’s terms and conditions and community guidelines.