APP is gearing up for this year’s #givingtuesday taking place on Tuesday 28th November! Calling on all our amazing APP supporters to do something good next Tuesday to raise much needed funds for APP…
#givingtuesday is the day to do good stuff for charity and is a growing global movement now spanning five continents. But the heart of #GivingTuesday is community action. The UK joined the movement in May 2014. Since then, the day has gone on to become one of Britain’s biggest days for charities, raising millions of pounds for good causes.
There are lots of fun activities you can do, such as:
- host a bake sale with friends, at home or in the workplace
- do a sponsored run, jog or even just a walk around your local area
- organise a coffee morning with your very own Bake Off!
- or why not take this as a perfect opportunity to get rid of unwanted clothes and bric-a-brac and have your own garage sale, or, get together with friends to host a jumble sale!
- and for lots of other ideas visit the #givingtuesday website
Or…you can donate directly via the APP CAF #givingtuesday campaign via here or by clicking on the donate button below:
A donation of just £5 enables us to send a copy of each of our 3 Insider Guides to a woman experiencing Postpartum Psychosis, her partner or family, to provide vital information and signposting to support.
Get involved and let us know what you are doing for #givingtuesday or email us for more information. Thanks!