Could 2024 be the year you take on that challenge you’ve always dreamed of? Whether it’s running a marathon, jumping out of a plane or dressing up in a purple tutu and getting covered in paint – we can help make your dreams come true!
Now is the PERFECT time to sign up for a new challenge, and here at APP we have more than ever before for you to choose from!
Here’s just a few of the amazing opportunities we have available next year…
- ONE place left in the vibrant Brighton Marathon (the only way to get a place as general places have now sold out!)
- FIVE places on offer for the iconic GREAT NORTH RUN
- THREE places in the picturesque ROYAL PARKS HALF in October
- FIVE places left to join our team of 20 APP staff and volunteers for a super fun COLOUR RUN in Manchester
- For the first time ever we have places for the one mile distance at the GREAT NORTH SWIM in beautiful Lake Windermere!
- Miles for Mums and Babies is back and we're hoping it will be bigger than ever in 2024!
'The marathon was an amazing experience, one which is hard to describe due to all the highlights – from the support from family and friends, the other runners and the huge crowds shouting everyone's name to the feeling of achievement and thankfulness that it was over’ - Debbie
Plus we have access to places in so many more exciting events all across the UK and beyond! Including…
- Half marathon at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
- Kiltwalks in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen
- Paris Marathon
- The Shakespeare Half or full marathon in Stratford upon Avon
- Hackney Half in London
- Edinburgh Running Festival
- Exeter’s Great West 10k or Half marathon
- Asics London 10k
- Hillsborough Castle Running Festival (5k, 10k, half marathon), Northern Ireland
- London Triathlon
- Amsterdam Half or Full Marathon
- Cardiff Half
- Manchester Half
- Great South Run – 10 miles in Portsmouth
- Great Bristol Run - 10k or half marathon
- Great Birmingham Run - 10k or half marathon
'I completed 5 triathlons in support of APP finishing with an Olympic distance at the London Tri. The experience of the support and hugging my daughter at the end and being reminded how far I’ve come in recovery was incredible.' - Alice
'I wore my t-shirt proudly and have to say, I was quite emotional at the finish line!' - Adeline
And if you don’t fancy a run, swim or cycle – we can offer bungee jumps or skydives if you're feeling brave enough!
'The skydive - absolutely amazing and you must do it once in a lifetime!' - Katie
'Smashed the bungee jump! So so scary but what a feeling once you jump!' - Jodie
Nearly all these events have a low registration fee of just £26 and a minimum fundraising target of £250 (some are a bit more or a bit less - check out the registration pages or contact us for more details).
We’ll provide a fab purple APP t-shirt or running vest, plenty of moral support with training plus ideas and goodies to help with fundraising, and of course your all important APP medal for when you cross that finish line!
We can't wait to cheer you on as part of Team APP next year!